Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Message from our friends the Hughstons (Lynne and Ernie)

The Hughstons are always up for a party. We are booked for condo and flight. We will arrive Friday night and are staying through the following Friday! High on our priority list is Phantom. I'll start checking on availability and prices. Let me know how many may be interested in attending this! Can't wait!!! Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Count Joe and Deb in for Phantom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to decide which night or day, for that matter that you want to go. Saturday or Sunday seem to be the two choices. I've not heard from anyone else, but I would like to get tickets sooner than later.

    We are also looking at Beetles Love, O, Jersey Boys, Bette Midler and Cher. All pretty pricey, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb and I think that Saturday night for Phantom would be great. One show will be plenty for us.

    ReplyDelete