If you have been toying with the idea of joining us in Vegas the weekend of Columbus day (Oct. 10) it is time to get serious. If you have decided to come let me know so I can make sure to keep you up on any plans that we might be making.
Our friends Lynne and Ernie are getting tickets for us for "Phantom" Saturday night, Oct. 10. If you want to go as well let me know and we will get you information about getting tickets. Some folks have expressed an interest in seeing some sites like Hoover dam. If you are interested let us know that, too.
Southwest flights out of Birmingham are down a little for those of you who are thinking of flying out of here. Flight times for Deb and me are in the post below this one. A couple of folks have had trouble accessing this blog so I have opened it up to the world. If you want to post to it let me know and I will send you an invitation. I believe that if you sign up to "follow" the blog it will send an e-mail to you whenever anyone posts to it. (Right now there is one follower and that's me.)
The Venetian dosn't appear to be getting any cheaper. I'm going to reserve a room using the Players Club card I picked up the last time I was out there. I'll let you know how that goes. At the moment it appears that we have people staying at the Palazzo (connected to the Venetian) and possibly NYNY (which is within walking distance).
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment